Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 ("General Data Protection Regulation") and the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003)
Who is the Owner?
The following is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by IAF NETWORK SRL, administrative headquarters VIA FLERO 46 TORRE SUD 25125 BRESCIA ITALIA, P.IVA 02424060982 tel 030 7751464, in its capacity as Data Controller. For any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 030 7751464 or by writing to the address of the YAMAMOTONUTRITION head office.
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that YAMAMOTONUTRITION processes are those you provide us when you place an order and purchase goods, and those we collect while you browse or use the services offered on yamamamotonutrition.com. YAMAMOTONUTRITION may therefore collect data about you such as personal data such as your first and last name, shipping and billing address, browsing data and your purchasing habits.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes
- to conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of goods offered on yamamotonutrition.com
- provide you with yamamotonutrition.com services such as newsletter subscription
- allow you to register on the Site and use the services reserved for registered users
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service
In the cases mentioned above, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to perform a contract with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested from us.
We also conduct statistical surveys and analysis using aggregate data to understand how users interact with and use the Site, and to improve our offer and services.
Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data in order to
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities
- customise the Site and commercial offers according to your interests
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly trained staff of YAMAMOTONUTRITION as the data controller. For organisational and functional needs related to the provision of services on yamamotonutrition.com, your data may also be processed by partners chosen by YAMAMOTONUTRITION, for these purposes
- payment processing: in case you choose to pay your order by paypal or credit card with Nexi circuit, your data could be sent to the relevant services to process the payment
- transmission of delivery address to the couriers: your details (address and telephone number) will be passed on to the couriers (BRT or UPS) in order for them to deliver your order to your home
These partners have been evaluated and chosen by YAMAMOTONUTRITION for their proven reliability and competence.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, after which your personal data will be irreversibly deleted or otherwise anonymised. The retention period differs depending on the purpose of the processing
- data collected during the purchase of goods on yamamotonutrition.com are processed until all administrative and accounting formalities are completed and then stored in accordance with local tax regulations (ten years)
- data stored in the account (email, first and last name, shipping and billing addresses) are deleted after 10 years from the last interaction with the site (the interaction can be an order or a login to the site)
- those used to send you our newsletters until you ask us to stop sending them.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you can: revoke your consent to the processing; find out what personal data we hold about you, where it came from and how it is used; request that it be updated, corrected or supplemented; and, in the cases provided for by the provisions in force, request that it be deleted, restricted or oppose its processing. If you wish, you can request to receive the personal data held by YAMAMOTONUTRITION concerning you in an electronically readable format and, where technically possible, we may transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
If you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with one of the competent data protection supervisory authorities. In Italy, the complaint may be lodged with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
The owner of the processing of data collected through this site is IAF NETWORK S.p.A., with registered office in Italy, administrative headquarters VIA FLERO 46 TORRE SUD 25125 BRESCIA ITALY, C.F. and P.IVA n. 02424060982, Cap. Soc. (hereinafter: "YAMAMOTONUTRITION"): it decides autonomously on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or compulsory nature of the provision of data
The provision to YAMAMOTONUTRITION of your personal data that is requested in the various occasions of collection may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the information notice, or optional.
The compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data is specified each time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection, by appending an appropriate character (*) to the compulsory information.
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to YAMAMOTONUTRITION, it will be impossible for YAMAMOTONUTRITION to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for YAMAMOTONUTRITION to execute the product purchase contract on YAMAMOTONUTRITION.com or to provide the other services available on YAMAMOTONUTRITION.com (assistance services, sending of IAFNEWS).
On the other hand, the provision to YAMAMOTONUTRITION of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence with regard to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection (e.g. the use of the website and its services or the purchase of products, as the case may be).
Some of these entities may also be located in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in accordance with the guarantees provided by law.
You always have the right to obtain from YAMAMOTONUTRITION confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, even if it is not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In addition, you always have the right to obtain from YAMAMOTONUTRITION:
a) the updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
You have, however, the right to object in whole or in part
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to YAMAMOTONUTRITION - to the postal address or to the e-mail address email@example.com -, to which we will reply promptly.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please notify us - at firstname.lastname@example.org - of any changes that have occurred.
- Art. 130, para. 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We would like to inform you that the personal data protection law allows YAMAMOTONUTRITION - without the need to obtain your express consent - to use your data for direct sales activities of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the e-mail address provided.
- Provision of the Garante of 19 June 2008 on simplifications of requirements with regard to processing for administrative and accounting purposes
We also inform you that the Garante with its own provision has allowed YAMAMOTONUTRITION to use your postal address to send you - together with administrative and accounting documents - advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the postal address provided.
1. to process the data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner described in the notice presented at the time of their collection;
2. use the data for purposes other than those for which the data were specifically released only where there is the express consent of the user
3. make the data available to third party companies only for purposes instrumental to the provision of the requested service and within the scope of an appointment as data controller; not communicate the data, assign or transfer them to third parties for processing by the latter without the users having been informed in advance and having granted their consent
4. to respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information
5. ensure correct and lawful data management, safeguarding users' privacy, and apply appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
Our site uses automatic data collection systems that are not directly issued by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user's hard disk; it does not contain any comprehensible information but allows us to associate the user with personal information that he or she has provided on the site. Cookies are placed on our server and no one can access the information contained on it.
Only YAMAMOTONUTRITION processes the information collected through cookies and only in an anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
Your Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. The Internet browser contains instructions on how to carry out these deletion procedures. Consult it.
The Code ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out with respect for the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.